Thursday, May 27, 2010

MarsHillAudio

Here's a plug for the MarHillAudio Journal I mentioned in my last post. It's a bimonthly audio magazine produced in Charlottesville, VA, in which the host, Ken Myers, for the most part simply interviews guests from the arts and academe. He does so, however, from an explicitly Christian position. But the style and substance is not that of evangelism, or at least not what we typically think of as evangelism. It's more like an interview you've heard on National Public Radio, which is where, by the way, Myers got his start. It's all very civil, and very satisfying. I've been a subscriber for about ten years now and find it easiest, for me, to listen to the tapes or CDs in my car as I drive to and from work. Check it out.

In case you're wondering, I'm not connected with the organization in any way save as a long-time subscriber. My plug was not solicited, nor will I receive anything for it. I just like the product and thought you might too.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great product indeed. While I've only listened to a few, I've enjoyed the content very much!

    ReplyDelete