Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Water's Edge

This from POLITICO:  "When Senate GOP press secretaries gathered for their weekly meeting Monday, Republican Conference Chairman Lamar Alexander’s aides cautioned their colleagues to follow the lead of President Barack Obama on the crisis in Egypt."

I mentioned this in yesterday's blog about our reaction to the news from Egypt.  I honestly cannot imagine similar guidance ever coming from the Democrat Party leadership were it a Republican in the White House.

2 comments:

  1. Unrelated to your post I realize, but couldn't find a way to post separately. I see the Dems have chosen Charlotte for their 2012 convention. My condolences. Maybe they'll get wind of The Sage and have a change or heart (or location) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're hoping to keep us trending blue I guess.

    ReplyDelete