Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is She Serious?

I could only shake my head at this report

Apparently, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama:
"often marvel over foreign despots who want to stay in power for decades. She told a State Department forum that neither she nor Obama can understand leaders who refuse to transfer power and cling to office for 10, 20, 30 or 40 years.  She says she and the president joke: 'Oh, my gosh. Can you imagine?'"
Can you imagine?

Correct me, but isn't this the same woman who's been in the national limelight for 20 years now?  First as co-president (no cookie baker she, remember?), then a full term plus part of a second as a US Senator from the Empire State (she always was a Yankee fan she said), and also with a run of her own for the Oval Office sandwiched between that gig and her current role as Secretary of State.

And all along I thought it was her husband who was full of..., well, full of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment