Monday, September 19, 2011

Scruton-ized

I'm pretty sure I've referred to an article or two of Roger Scruton's over the 1.75-year (one must be precise) life of this blog, but even if I haven't, you would do well to grab a cup of coffee and give these three read:

1. "Multiculturalism, R.I.P."

2. "The Rebirth of Nations"

3. "The Importance of Culture"

You will come away with as good an understanding as to why the euro and the whole project that is the European Union was foolish from its inception.  No, "foolish", is not a strong enough word. He, like me, thinks it is downright dangerous.

And don't worry, he's not going to bore you with talk about exchange rates, debt ratios, etc.

In the meantime, keep your eyes open for anything written by Roger Scruton.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment